Friday, August 28, 2009

It's Just Not Fair!

But it's just not fair...I've been a good husband, haven't I?
I mean everyone makes mistakes, right? But I'm a good person. And we love each other. At least we used to.
I just can't believe this is happening. Me...in a hotel...and her at home with the kids and the dog...it's like a god damned country song.
I mean sure, I left my stuff around...but what's the big deal? A few dishes here and there once in a while...and I know I wasn't as bad as she says with my clothes...what if something happened and I had to get up in the night?
And the nagging! I can hear you! Enough!
OK, so maybe I didn't do stuff exactly when she asked, but come on...we're all busy, right? I'll do it when I'm ready!
She knew what I was like when she married me...this is the problem with women...they always think they can change you! Well, I'm me and I'm not changing for anybody! She can kiss my ass!
Opens the mini-bar
I can't believe the prices on this shit.
Picks up the room phone
Front Desk? Is there anyplace around here I could buy some beer? Yeah...ok...ok...thanks.
OK, so where'd my wallet go?
Oh God...I love this picture...I can't believe there won't be any more family pictures. Oh God...no...it's just not fair!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment