Friday, August 21, 2009

The Fieldtrip

Slam! Do you know what those little pricks are doing now? Where in God’s name did they get whipped cream? At least I hope it’s whipped cream…it smells kinda strong…oh Shit…

What? Calm down, Judy…what is it? So they sprayed some whipped cream…they’re on a school trip…what did you expect? That they’d be in bed by 8 all tucked in in their jammies with their teddy bears? They’re 12 yrs old!

Running for the shower….Jesus Christ! It is too! The little pricks don’t have whipped cream, Hillary…I think it’s hair removal stuff! Oh My God! I’ll kill them…I swear I’ll kill every last one of them…I’ll wring their little necks.

Judy! Calm down! They’re just kids…they didn’t mean anything by it, I’m sure. They’re just playing around. That’s what kids do on school trips.

They’re the spawn of Satan, I tell you…there is nothing about these kids that is normal…how did I get talked into this chaperoning thing anyway? Hand me that shampoo, would you? I haven’t even finished unpacking my bag yet…if I don’t get this out of my hair quick, it’ll all fall out.

Here you go. Use mine…I don’t want to root through your bag.

OK, thanks.

Maybe I better go walk the halls again…you finish up in there, and relax a bit. I don’t think you’re in the proper state of mind to be in the company of children anymore anyway.

Well, I’ll give you that one, anyway. OK…just watch your back…if you’re not back in 10 minutes, I’ll call the cops.

Oh, don’t be silly…they can’t be that bad….

No comments:

Post a Comment