Saturday, August 8, 2009

Soul Mate

Oh My God! It’s so nice!

I know, right?

Ooh! And the bathroom! So cool!

Ok, so, like, should we just go down now, or should we wait, or what?

I don’t know…maybe we should just like wander the halls or something…but we have no idea what room he’s going to be in.

I know…but at least we got the hotel, right? I can’t believe you have to do your brother’s laundry for a whole month.

I know, but it’ll soooo be worth it if we get to see him in actual person.

I wonder if he’ll like be nice, or one of those people who just brush you off.

No, he’s different…he’s real…I just know he’ll like us…what are you going to wear?

I brought my red top, you know, the low cut one…remember when he said in that magazine that red was his favorite colour? I’m gonna use everything I can…oh, and I bought red underwear too…just in case…you know.

Oh no! I brought my red top too! Can’t you wear something else?

No…I didn’t bring anything else. It’ll be better this way anyway. The more red, the more noticeable, right?

Yeah, I guess you’re right. I can’t believe we’re in the same hotel as…as…oh, I think I’m gonna pass out or hurl or something.

Don’t you dare…we have work to do…can I borrow your black eyeliner? I can’t find mine.

Yeah, sure. Do you really think he’ll like us? I mean there might be a lot of girls here…how will he know we’re the ones who really like him for him and not just because he’s famous and stuff?

Oh, he’ll know…I bet he can sense that kind of thing. Besides, we know so much about his life, right? So if we get to talk to him, we just throw in stuff like his favorite movie, favorite band, he’ll already know we like his favorite colour.

Yeah, but what if he asks one of us back to his room and not the other?

Well, I guess we could meet up here later…or we could say that we’re not coming unless the other one comes too…but I don’t think that’ll happen. I mean he’ll have like a whole group of people and friends….like an entourage…there’ll be room for one more…no matter what.

He’s probably got this like killer suite on the top floor with like 8 rooms and staff and everything anyway…and if he decides he likes one of us, there’ll be lots of places to go.

It’s too bad he’s just here for one night.

Yeah, it’s hard to get to know people in just one night. But we already know all about him anyway, right? So that takes care of half of it.

Right! And I’ll bet he appreciates all the trouble we went through just to get here. Don’t forget to tell him about the laundry and stuff.

Yeah, I bet he’ll be impressed. I know he’ll love that we really did our homework and stuff…that we know all about him and his family and stuff…I can show him my notebooks I’ve been keeping…or do you think that’ll look to weird?

I don’t know…I think he’ll like the work, but then maybe you should show that you know everything off by heart, and don’t have to look in a book, like cheat notes.

Yeah, you’re right.

OK, you ready?

Yup, ready…let’s go meet out soul mate!

No comments:

Post a Comment