Thursday, August 13, 2009

Men Need Protein

Yeah, room service…can I have the bacon cheeseburger and fries…can I have extra mayo with that? And an extra order of fries too…oh,and a chocolate shake. And what do you have for dessert? Oh, ok…the chocolate cake, I guess…and how late are you open? In case I wanted to order again later. Oh, ok…thanks. And how long will it be? OH, OK. Thanks.

Ok…just enough time for a shower, I guess…and then a movie…and bed.

Looking in the mirror…steam from the shower framing his ample torso and slowly closing in from the edges.

Hey, you know what…I don’t look that bad…Sheila’s just being picky…sure, I’m not the same size as when we got married, but no one is after 15 years. I sit at a desk all day…what do you expect?
He steps under the stream of hot water, soaping his belly, letting the soap run down, suddenly remembering that with his back brush, it sure is easier to reach behind.

Her and that damn diet of hers…just because she feels fat, she thinks she can inflict this misery on me too…her and that doctor are in cahoots, I tell you. Just because my blood pressure was a little high…it’s the stress, I tell you. I don’t get to stay home and just watch kids play all day…I have responsibilities. I’m an important man.

Salad, my ass…a man like me just can’t live on rabbit food. Men need protein.

I wonder if they have eggs benedict for breakfast…I love that sausage gravy they have here…hmmm maybe a couple of those cinnamon rolls too…where did that menu go?

No comments:

Post a Comment