Sunday, September 6, 2009

Daddy

So, sweetie, did you have fun today?

Yes, Daddy...the zoo was great...I've never seen real live tigers before...and elephants...and lions...and...and everything!!!

Did you enjoy your lunch in the safari hut?

Oh, yes, Daddy...it was great too! Our waiter was funny! He kept tickling me with his tail!
I know...I thought you would like that...it was fun, huh?

So now what do you want for dinner? You can have anything you want on the room service menu...you just pick...this is our special weekend...do you want to get a movie too? I think that one you wanted to see with the penguins in on here...come look.

OK...um...I want a chocolate sundae and a chocolate milkshake and chicken fingers and pizza and chocolate ice cream and...

Whoa! Whoa! Wait a sec...you're going too fast! OK...you just point to the stuff when I call the lady, ok?

OK. Thanks Daddy.

OK honey...you know I love you, right?

Yeah, Daddy...I know...

OK then...come on over here and thank your Daddy properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment